2 August 10
September 2010 sees the launch by Leicester De Montfort Law School of the London based Post Graduate Certificate in Sports Law and Practice. The course is being run in partnership with the British Association of Sport and the Law.
The key features of the Course:
- Study over a period of 12 months.
- Evening lectures at London venues delivered by Leading Practitioners and Academic Sports Lawyers.
- No examinations – assessed by coursework.
- Award from De Montfort University Leicester.
- Potential for CPD accreditation.
For further information, please see the attached Leaflet and Application Form.